Gertie

Gertie
Miss Gertrude Dorothy Parker

Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday Monday

Hello Dear Peeples on the Internet Thingee- It's me Gertie Girl!! I decided to give this bloggie thingee a try. Mama says I am a miracle kitty, and that I have a story of hope to share...So here goes.

Two weeks ago I was STARVING and didn't have no home. I was an orphan. Unka Bob heard a sound outside his door late at night and went to investimigate. Well, there I was all one and a half pounds of me curled up between the tire and wheel well of his car- crying my little heart out! I was  covered with motor oil. My bones were sticking out, and my skin was drooping. 

Unka Bob's dorter took me inside and cleaned me up. She gave me a nice canned tuna dinner and let me curl up with her for the night. Next morning, Unka Bob and his dorter brung me to my furrever home with my new mama and daddy. Oh yes, I have two BIG cat bruvvas- Boob and Rudy.

Now I know what a Princess feels like!!!!  WOW!!!  I have about 200 toys and about that many Facebook furrends. My tummy is always full of Fancy Feets and Party Mix and everbody loves me!  I am THE HAPPIEST GIRL IN ILLINOIS!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Gertie,
    I enjoyed reading your blog. You are a cute little cat with a nice family.
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete