Gertie

Gertie
Miss Gertrude Dorothy Parker

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Close to the Heart

They say it takes a village to raise a child. I don't know who they is- but I know this is true! So today I wanna let you meet my God-Poorents who are my bestest furrends in the world!!

AMOS ALONZO BROWN
My "Daddy Aimee" is a 17 year old smooth haired terrier from Olympia, Washington. Yes- he's a doggy!!! And I have big ears just like his. Daddy Aimee was a confirmed old bachelor, just sittin around watching the Food Channel and eating Snausages when he met my bruvvas on Facebook. Well Boob and Aimee became best buddies. And then the most exciting thing happened! Aimee fell in LOVE! Not with Boob, sillies- with the Lovely Lady of Adelaide, Muchka.

Amos Alonzo Brown



MUCHKA GLIGICH
When I grow up, I wanna be just like my God-Muvva Moochy. She is the most beautiful, elegant tortie cat in the whole wide world! Muchka is from Adelaide, Australia. It's called "down under" and the water in their toilets there swirls backwards. It sounds like a fun place for a nosy little kitty like Gertie Girl. 
At first I could not understand Muchka very well cause she speaks LOLCAT   
But I figured it out real quick- hey I'm smart! and now I can talk that way too. Anyway, Muchka and Aimee fell in love and are gonna get married soon. They are wunnerful and I love them so much.
Muchka Gligich
Well, that's all for today!!!  I love you all- Srsly! Kthxksbai!

2 comments:

  1. O hai, kitteh! :) I am glad Muchka and Aimee are so happy. Thank u. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gertie, my girl...Amos just loves you to syrup...and so do I. :-) *a big long SCHNOZZLE presses into the laptop screen* xx

    ReplyDelete