Gertie

Gertie
Miss Gertrude Dorothy Parker

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

I have the best Brothers!!!

Hallo peeples! I don't have much to report today, so I thought I'd just show you some more pictures of my family. This one was taken today. My Bruvva Boob likes to give me baths. I love him!!!

I love my bruvva Rudy a real lot too!! Mama says he's got some adjustin to do. Before I got here, he was still the baby so it's gonna take some time to sort out.....

Well peeples, I'll be back to visit with you again real soon!! For now I have to go soopervise Daddy Boy (he's my hooman Daddy) and see what Poonanigans I can get into before my nap. I love you all!!!
Booby gives me my bath.
Me and Big ole Rudykins
Daddy Boob and Me on his Milty

1 comment:

  1. So happy you is settled with Boob and Rudy I can sees they luvs you very much.....Hi 5 Paw to you all, loves willow xxxx

    ReplyDelete