Gertie

Gertie
Miss Gertrude Dorothy Parker

Thursday, September 9, 2010

LADIES I ADMIRE

Here is a list of some of da ladies I admire.......

Mrs. Lady Bird Johnson put up with a grumpy husband for lots of years. She did good by planting lots of wild flowers. She's a Southern Belle which, of course, puts her at the top of muh list- on account of my poorents from Oklahoma, and Mama is a Southern Belle, which means I am too.

Lady Elaine Fairchilde was one of Mr. Fred Rogers' side-kicks in Make Believe Land. She plays accordion like I do......

Lady Diana Spencer became a Princess, but she was always a lady. She bulleved in givin back to da less fortunate. She was a good Mama to her boys. And boy did she know how to wear pretty clothes!!

I saved the best for last peeoples!!! My favorite lady is one I know and love. Her title is "MISS" but she's a real Southern Belle and my future sister-in-law, Miss Elsie Fallulah Graves. She has a real important job over to the WHISKERS AND PURRS HOUSE. Miss Elsie is TOP CAT and leader of the pack for  13 cats- actually 15 counting the two new kitties. She's my bruvva Rudy's fawnshee and oh so elegant!! I love ya Miss Elsie!! Wavin muh widdle paw atcha!

Well, time for my nap then back to POONANIGANS!!!!!





LADY BIRD JOHNSON

Lady Bird Johnson








LADY ELAINE FAIRCHILDE 

Lady Elaine Fairchild

 LADY DIANA SPENCER

Lady Diana Spencer






ELSIE FALLULAH GRAVES

Miss Elsie Fallulah Graves

3 comments:

  1. Awww...sweet Gertie! Thanks so much! I love you, too, and I just know you is gonna be the bestest sister-in-laws in the whole dang worlds!

    Love you, baby sister!
    Very truly yours,
    Elsie Fallulah

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post. it is so sweet

    ReplyDelete