Gertie

Gertie
Miss Gertrude Dorothy Parker

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

(ALMOST) WORDLESS WEDNESDAY

Morning Peeples!!! I am so excited today! I have a new cape and am finally ready to fly!! Just call me SOOPER GERTIE! I gotta send out lots of hugs and kisses to muh bestest furrend in da whole wide world Mr. Boomer Burk of Louisville, Kentucky for dis wunnerful gift. Boomer is a big fluffy Ragdoll cat and muh adopterated bruvva. I loves him so much!! 
MR. BOOMER BURK- LOUISVILLE, KENTUCKY


Well, have a great day peeps!! Gotta go practice muh SOOPER POWERS!!! I love you all! 

xxx
GERTIE GIRL

4 comments:

  1. A great big *mwah!* to you, too, wee Sooper Gertie!! You couldn't be more adorable in your new cape! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooper Dooooper Gertie!

    And, *gasp* Boomer is catsome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the cape, little one, and YOU, too!! From your SUPERman Daddy-O...A-MOOOOOOSE!! ♥

    ReplyDelete