Gertie

Gertie
Miss Gertrude Dorothy Parker

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Gabbing With Gertie is Back!!! Muh trip to da Spa

Hallo to all muh dear furrends and fambly!! I have not blogged for a long time and I am back now!!
"Wot's new Gertie Girl"  you all poorobly want to know......Well for starters I am NOT "WEE GERTIE" any more- I am BEEG Gertie!!! I had muh first birfday in June and I am happy healthy and still givin Boob and Rudy a run for dere money.

Here is a new piccie of ME!!!!


Dis past weekend me and some of muh sisfurs went on a Spa Day and got all pamerated.....Mooshue got her ear hairs waxed (and on accident some of her back fur!!) Poohdy, Mama Muchka and Rosie Posie had a tipsy good time!!! And me, well I was so happy to catch up wif Miss Elsie Fallulah Graves (who by da way has a Birfday dis Friday!!)

Here is a piccie of our poonanigans......

Well dat's all for now.....Next time I will tell you all about wot muh life is like as a single cat about town!!! (I never leave da house of course but I gots some nice gentleman callers!!!) One especially nice one is muh furrend and our Law Office Chef  Mr. Zoffy Coon Cat........

1 comment:

  1. So luvleez ta see u in awl ur splendurz, Gertie... 'n gettin pampurred wif da uvver bootifulz girlz, wat a treat!! Pawsome report! **claps mai furpawz happileez** xoxo

    ReplyDelete