Gertie

Gertie
Miss Gertrude Dorothy Parker

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Grateful for God's Blessings- by Gertie Parker

Hi everbody- me Gertie here after an absence....
Wot's new you ask???? Well God keeps blessing us and our furrends!!! Since I was last here muh dear sister WILLOW FISHER is responding well to her chemo and is feeling much better!!!! My Unka, CHUNKS MATHER, had a bad health scare last week ( Unka Chunks is 17 years old), but he rallied, is feeling better and all the blood tests indicate his organs are fine and his health problems can be managed with meds...

So wot's goin on here in GERTIEVILLE??? I continue (try) to follow BOOB out the door on his outings, but mama always grabs me...POO. My other bruvva RUDY , just loves me....bout time! I been here almost 15 months now!! MOL MOL

Well I have to go.....It's Saturday, first college football game of da season for our OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!!!! See ya next time....
BOOMER SOONER, y'all....


One more thing.....a very happy "I'm glad you're back" to my BOY-FURREND, ZOFFY COON CAT!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

4 comments:

  1. Oh Gertie! I'm so happy to see you're posting on your blog again! We do have much to be thankful for, don't we??? Now, Miss, we do need to have a conversation about you trying to sneak out when Boob sneaks out...STOP IT! BOTH OF YOU!

    Love you lots!
    Mama Jenny and the Gang

    ReplyDelete
  2. O mai Miss Gertie! Nwo Ai iz yore Boy-Furrend?! O mai! O MAI!!! *Has to go lie down in a VERY dark room...*

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. Gertie... you beary own bloggie
    we impressed !!!!!!!
    lub u sis .. da Pips

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Gertie. We just found you, and we figured we ought to at least say HI.

    Purrrrrring that you and your family are all still doing well.

    ReplyDelete